Wednesday 8 February 2012

Heading typography research




This shows my research of mastheads and my results of which my target audience preferred. I found that the most popular heading from existing newspapers had a connection with their favourite typography as they had similarities. This helped me out a lot becuase it meant that I could use ideas from my target audiences choice of their favourite existing masthead by using the font that they preferred. My favourite heading was the Daily Mail, which was also my audiences favourite, meaning that I was most likely to prefer the same heading as my audience. This made it easier for me to work with and it gave me more ambition to create the perfect masthead. The font which has been chosen stands out as it is large and bold. The curved edges give it a little less importance which makes this attract a wider audience as it isn't taken too serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment