Thursday 26 January 2012

Newspaper logo research



To create my logo and heading style for my newspaper I researched existing ones from newspapers in the UK. By doing this and allowing my target audience select their favourite and the one they thought looked the most appealing it meant that I could create my logo based on the most popular to make it look similar. As you can see, the most popular was the Daily Mail therefore when it come to choosing the typography for my heading and the layout it gave me something to work from so that my audience were attracted to my newspaper from the heading just as they are with the Daily Mail. It helped that I preffered this heading aswell because it meant that I could put more into it as I was happy that I had to create this heading and it meant that my audience and I were on the same wave length.

No comments:

Post a Comment